Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hearing Impaired Child How Protective Would You Be Of A Hearing Impaired Child?

How protective would you be of a hearing impaired child? - hearing impaired child

The cousin of my husband's smallest over 19 years. Her mother was in her forties when she was born, I think. She was deaf in one ear since birth. She wears a hearing aid, but it seems a couple quite the opposite.

Her mother was too protective on the first day of their time. She was not allowed to use headphones, because they cause damage, and she was not allowed to leave the house, among others. She'd had enough and ran here last year.

She stayed with us a little, but she and I have language problems. So much, but I still, even today. In other cousin as an interpreter told me that his mother had called her cell phone. With her asleep in her right ear does not hear. A call from the other premium frenetic and demanding that they immediately went to check.

I think it is mighty cautious. I understand that this is his youngest son, and they may feel guilty, I suppose, but not too much? Or do the same for hearing your child's disability?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's a difficult question

If my son had a disability then yes for the simple fact that I know everything is, P and U know what, if anything happened, and that they come to their control, then? ur question wud of been. unless it gets a little wake up around the neck to the police and their parents so that needs special care. there'ss nothing wrong


it is better to be safe then sorry reality.

Anonymous said...

I am partially deaf in his right ear. I was looking for a child so when they were young, because they can hear something, as usual. But I never .. this measure I mean come on, which shows only that the reason for his "disability" can be .. Normal is not true, by far!

Anonymous said...

I am partially deaf in his right ear. I was looking for a child so when they were young, because they can hear something, as usual. But I never .. this measure I mean come on, which shows only that the reason for his "disability" can be .. Normal is not true, by far!

Anonymous said...

My sister is deaf, my mother had not done to protect it at all. We were treated like a normal child in most species. He played in the street with the rest of us (not always the idea of Wise's but I was there) was allowed to go where they wanted as long as they did with their pagers (the same change with me and with a cell phone) things were To customize your past, but that was normal, or at least my idea of normal. She was spoiled and was not punished as hard as I (Who Have different fathers, and most of this was because his father did not break through the punishment, my mother did not help much either) I can understand why they fled. You may have a disability, but other wise shes normal and should be treated as such. My mother felt guilty because he has lost my sister, she did drugs numb. This is most unfair to me, my sister came out with a lot of things that never drink (or smoke pot, etc.) and shes still 19 years, and it annoys me.

Anonymous said...

No, I would not. I mean, how would a small child, he was probably a little more protection, especially for things like playing then, because he may be able to oncoming traffic, listening, etc., but when a young lady too much. With a hearing loss is not incompetence, it just means that you must use another form of communication. I'm sure there is more than capable of looking after them.

Post a Comment