Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pir Motion Sensor Lights Why Does My PIR Sensor-controlled Light Stay On Constantly?

Why does my PIR sensor-controlled light stay on constantly? - pir motion sensor lights

Yesterday I tried to know where the switch to work for my security light sensor outdoor space with a RIP. This has already been built into the house I bought, so I had to do. Getting "connected", the light and put his hand on the PIR sensor, and then spent several one-and off until I work that would shed light on everything. Then I turned on the light sensor and re-use, but since then not at all.

It used to be configured unless the motion has been detected off during the night. Now it is only permanetly.

Do I have something broken - what should I replace the sensor? Or is it a question of attitude.

I tried turning it off for several minutes, then turn it on, but not the case.

2 comments:

fisherma... said...

They were probably two-way switch.

Bart S said...

PIR units go wrong, as everything that is man made ".
Replace PIRU, which should solve the problem.

Post a Comment