Friday, February 19, 2010

Bmx Bikes For Under 150 Dollers Whats A Good Type Of BMX Bike For A Girl To Just Ride Around The Streets And Do A Few Tricks??

Whats a good type of BMX bike for a girl to just ride around the streets and do a few tricks?? - bmx bikes for under 150 dollers

Heyy, told me to buy my mother a silver BMX with my work, but I'm not sure what kind should have.

I will be driving on the streets and parks is a very good man for that? thats about $ 150?

Yes, note, and that I am a girl, and I am) 13 years old

Just so you know ...... lol

Any idea will be helpful, thank you!

3 comments:

mischief... said...

I know Mongoose is one of the most popular manufacturers of BMX bikes. And they are all standard 20 inches, the size should be no problem. But if you do this, run around the practice, why not a cheap used bike and use the money to buy pieces for their own initiatives? We give you the opportunity to learn how to use a bicycle and make sure that the bike is unique!

FullMetal Hanyou said...

Mongoose bikes I've heard are good ..

ed_fett said...

Lots of good bikes at different prices and quality danscomp.com. I hope that the Web address are right. When you call someone to help in the situation. Good luck.

Post a Comment