Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pet Carriers For Flying Do You Have Experience Flying With A Cabrio Pet Carrier In North America?

Do you have experience flying with a Cabrio pet carrier in North America? - pet carriers for flying

I am preparing to move across country with my two cats. Since I will be all that I can one of my cats bring the cabin to steal, so I'm looking for a very good company for my other cat, which I as baggage. The convertible container (http://www.bigappleherp.com/Pet-Cargo-Cabrio-Multifunctional-Pet-Carrier) seems to answer all my rules. I've heard that the IATA approved, but I'm not sure if they reqs FDA needs. So no experience with this company, or can recommend a good company with other licensed carriers?

3 comments:

KittyCon... said...

Be careful when buying an airline kennel, here is a page that is approved for the truth about "Airline Pet Carriers" Many airlines say they are licensed and site investigations of the said aircraft that they are not. http://www.dryfur.com/airline_carrier_ke ...

KittyCon... said...

Be careful when buying an airline kennel, here is a page that is approved for the truth about "Airline Pet Carriers" Many airlines say they are licensed and site investigations of the said aircraft that they are not. http://www.dryfur.com/airline_carrier_ke ...

blondie said...

To www.petcarriers.com. Look around all the links and see what you can find. Seem to have much on this site. However, important that each company is different and has different requirements for PET carrier, you should contact the company and ask what their requirements for the airlines.

Good luck with your move!

Post a Comment